Thursday, May 01, 2008

Welcome Lindsey!

Welcome our newest (and second ever, remember Lillie?) guest blogger on Add To Desired Taste.

A bit about Lindsey...she married Alan from London and now lives there with him and their daughter Isobel. She is pregnant (with a boy!) due on July 2nd. She loves to travel (their latest family vacation was to Egypt) and she usually posts recipes on this foodie blog. After she posted about leeks and how they were her new favorite vegetable I asked her to guest blog. I didn't have a clue what they (leeks) were, let alone how to cook them. I'm sure she will provide us with some great, new recipes.

Welcome Lindsey!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks, Missy! That is very sweet of you to post of picture of me so early on in my pregnancy too! :)

I'm excited to share some recipes on ATDT. I have used some of the recipes on this blog in the past and loved them!

Meggan said...

Welcome girl with the cute belly!

I'm excited to see what you've got.