Thursday, September 07, 2006

Brocolli Ham Quiche

Ok...I just made this all during Avery's nap. And she napped for a whole 30 minutes so this was quick and easy. I'll throw it in the oven as it gets closer to dinnertime. Here it goes...Oh, I haven't tried it before, but Megg has and says it is tasty.

1 pie crust (I got mine at Trader Joes)
1 lb. Brocolli
1 Cup diced ham (I got it from the deli and just tear it into pieces)
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 TB. chopped onion (I left this out)
6 eggs
3 oz. softened cream cheese
1 Cup grated Cheddar cheese
1/4 Parmesan cheese

In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Stir in brocolli, ham, onion, salt and pepper, Spoon into a cold, unbaked pie crust shell. Sprinkle with 1.4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.

Enjoy!

No comments: