this one is from my mom, who got it from one of the santa margarita stake recipe books.
12 oz. angel hair pasta
1 C chicken broth
1/4 C grated parmesan
1 tsp dried basil
chicken- cut into bite size pieces
2 cloves of garlic-minced
half a crown of broccoli-pulled apart into bite size pieces
1/2 zucchini-cut diagonally and in half
2 carrots- sliced
2 tbsp oil
1. saute up the chicken in 1 tbsp oil, when fully cooked remove from pan.
2. start pasta on stove- you want it to be done around the same time as the next step to that you can throw it all together and eat!
3. add another tbsp oil to pan then add garlic, carrots, zucchini, broccoli. saute for a few minutes till soft.
4. add broth, basil, parmesan, and chicken to pan, reduce heat and simmer for 2 min or so.
5. drain pasta- don't rinse!
6. dish up pasta, place good stuff from pan on top and try to get some of the sauce on there to.
hope these directions make sense, i didn't have them so i am just going off of what chicken scratches i wrote from my mom! ether way, it tastes really good- a lighter summer pasta dinner.