Friday, November 10, 2006

Too Long!

Sorry everyone for my lack of recipes. I've been horrible, but somehow Devin and I have been eating home cooked meals! Sometimes all I need are ideas for things to make so here is what we've had this past week...

Potato Soup, homemade bread (breadmaker) and salad (recipe above)
Salmon, wild rice and peas
Turkey wraps, tomato soup and salad (simple, quick recipe for wraps above)
Pizza (surprise?)
Chicken and brocolli casserole...my sister's recipe and very tasty (recipe above as well)

We are having some friends over tomorrow and will bbq some salmon (SO easy and SO good). We are having tortellini tonight with some homemade foccacia bread. I will post the recipe for foccacia bread, but you need a breadmaker. If you don't have one, put it on the Christmas list. Very good in the winter to have homemade bread with a crockpot soup. And while it has been in the 90 degrees here, it cools down at night so soups are still good! And the early dark hour makes it reasonable too.

No comments: